From first-aid essentials to life saving procedures, this manual gives you the knowledge you need instantly if someone falls ill or gets hurt, either at home or in the workplace.
- The only fully authorised first aid guide in the UK
- Endorsed by St John Ambulance, St Andrew’s First Aid and the British Red Cross
- Contains the very latest guidelines on resuscitation, unresponsiveness, how to help someone who is drowning and how to treat snake bites
- Shows you what to do using step-by-step advice across all aspects of emergency first aid and life saving first aid for babies and children
- Covers the treatment of over 100 different conditions from splinters and sprained ankles to strokes and how to use a defibrillator
- Clear photography shot in-situ to reflect real life issues and situations.